Sign up now and be alerted when new information including the latest news and events are added to the website.
Signup here to receive updates and e-bulletins keeping you informed about resources, news and whats on.
Login to access a range of benefits that Neighbourhood NW can offer you.
Strategic Partner News
- Mark Prisk urges shoppers: "love your local market"
- Mark Prisk: Government frees councils to tackle homelessness
- Eric Pickles acts to limit Town Hall chief's golden goodbyes
- Changes to the Audit Commission Board
- Baroness Warsi calls on Mosques to encourage hate crime reporting
- Don Foster hails localism progress
- Government plans helping local people get jobs and growth going
Community Right to Build.
The Community Right to Build became law on 6th April 2012 and forms part of the neighbourhood planning provisions contained in the Localism Act 2011.
On 29th May Housing Minister Grant Schapps announced a £17.5m funding programme to provide support for communities wishing to apply for an Order.
Community Groups can apply for funds to help them formally establish, build their development proposals and submit a Community Right to Build Order. Funding is available until March 2015.
To read more from Communities and Local Government click here.
To read more of Grant Schapp's announcement click here.